Allied Nevada Gold Corporation, based in Reno, Nevada, USA, selected FLSmidth to supply major equipment for their Hycroft mine located near Winnemucca, Nevada, USA.
Allied Nevada’s Hycroft gold and silver mine is moving forward with project plans to build a crushing facility to expand the existing leach operations then follow with the construction of a new concentrator.
FLSmidth currently has contracts to supply long lead items:
- Primary Crushing – One Fuller Traylor 1600 X 2900 TS Gyratory Crusher
- Secondary / Tertiary Crushing - Four Raptor XL1300 Cone Crushers
- Fuller Traylor Milling Circuit including:
- Two 36’ X 24’ Semi Autogenous Grinding (SAG) mills
- Three 26’ X 42’ Ball mills
- One 22’ X 41.5’ Regrind Ball mill
The completed mill is designed to process over 100,000 tons per day of gold and silver bearing ore. The capacity of the plant will make it the largest concentrator in size, in North America, ever put into operation in a single phase. FLSmidth continues to work with the Allied Nevada project team to supply crucial equipment for the Hycroft mill. The Hycroft expansion project will receive its first FLSmidth equipment deliveries this year.
CONTACT: Chad McCleary